Thursday, March 31, 2011

i could really go for a candy bar..

ugh. my lunch break is over (yes it is only 11:25) and i REALLY want a candy bar!
 it really wouldn't even matter what kind. Ok, maybe not a butterfinger (yuck!) but the majority of candy would do at this moment. 
and this would just be over the top good right now! :

On another note, I'm looking forward to a good (hopefully warm) weekend!
We have decided to go to the Delta for The Catfish Festival.
I don't remember ever going to the Catfish Festival growing up, but that is in Tj's neck of the woods so he loves to go ! It should be fun.
 Even though it's supposed to be all about Catfish, it really ends up being all about :
that's right CRAWFISH! Yummy ! I haven't had any of these yet this year, and I didn't have ANY last year since I was pregnant. I know I probably could have eaten them, but the whole crawFISH part made me nervous to eat them.
so with that,

 HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY ! & A GOOD WEEKEND TO EVERYONE 

No comments:

Post a Comment